- Contribute to the company’s overall strategy as member of the Executive Team
- Contribute to the company’s results
- Own the strategy of identifying, structuring and executing product evolutions
- Manage competition and threats in the business with constant evaluation of strategic priorities
- Build the company’s product roadmap with frequent innovative releases
- Coordinate the end-to-end project management of new product launches
- Promote Business Intelligence and data analytics within the company
- Build and maintain an engaged and efficient team with the highest level of professionalism and an entrepreneurial, collaborative mindset
- Lead collaboration with Sales, Marketing, R&D and Support
- Manage efficient working relationships with partners (on Belgian and European level)
- Provide expert guidance to other business functions within the company
- Follow the payment market evolutions
- Develop and maintain an European network with peers
- Present regularly evolution of the product roadmap to the Board
Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in the relevant field or equivalent proven experience
- Minimum 10 years relevant working experience in a similar role
- Experience in working with both small and large companies
- Must have sound knowledge of the payments industry
Skills and Abilities
- Self-starter with the ability to flourish in high-pressure environments
- Organized, autonomous, and pragmatic with sound judgment
- High level of maturity and problem-solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Business mindset
- Team player and coach able to provide guidance to team members based on subject matter expertise and process related experience
- Capability to fit in the current team, within which collaboration, information exchange, flexibility and mutual support is of utmost importance
- Ability to build efficient relations and communicate extensively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to recommend policy or strategic direction changes to management and to the Board
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in Dutch and/or French and English is required
What Bancontact Payconiq Company will offer you:
A great challenge in a welcoming, positive and innovative environment!
Bancontact Payconiq Company is the Belgian market leader in electronic and mobile payment services. We aim for easy, safe and efficient transactions. Anytime, anywhere. With your card or mobile phone. This makes us an ambitious company, focused on the perfect balance between reliability and user friendliness.
Working for Bancontact Payconiq Company therefore equals being part of a dynamic and talented team and contributing to the evolutions of the payment world of today and tomorrow.
As an employee of Bancontact Payconiq Company you will enjoy the benefits of working in a nice environment (including fresh fruit, good coffee, company events) where you will be granted every opportunity to develop your competencies.
Are you eager to strive for excellence, do you like a challenge and would you like to be part of a dynamic team?
Then make sure to send your CV and cover letter by e-mail to email@example.com