- Manage availability, performance and evolution of Bancontact infrastructure, mainly the Switch, E-commerce Directory, Mobile solution, and Wearables solution.
- Manage public cloud infrastructure of Bancontact Payconiq web services
- Efficient and effective daily management of the external partners operating scheme and processing services on behalf of Bancontact: contract lifecycle, audit, service level management, incident/problem management,…
- Follow up of Payconiq-related crises, liasing with Operations at Payconiq International and looping back to BPC management
- Design, optimization and implementation of internal, customer-facing and supplier-facing operational processes covering the services, infrastructure and subcontracted parties for Bancontact
Desired skills & experience
Qualifications and experience
- Education : Master degree in related discipline or equivalent proven experience
- 5-8 years of IT / operations experience, preferably in the (card) payments industry
- At least 3 years hands-on experience managing public cloud infrastructure (AWS Associate certification level is a plus)
- Prior experiences in supplier management, service delivery management or audit in a technological environment
Essential skills and competencies
- Ability to execute, supervise, define and steer the execution of IT and operations processes (ITIL knowledge and experience recommended)
- Excellent self-management and good structure in managing a stack of incidents
- Excellent English language oral and written communication skills
- Excellent oral and written communication in NL or FR – if NL-speaking, good knowledge of FR is preferred
- Strong ability to build efficient relations and communicate extensively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to propose improvements in processes and way of working, when relevant
- Capability to fit in the current BPC team, within which collaboration, information exchange, continuous improvement, flexibility and mutual support is of utmost importance
Preferred skills and competencies
- Healthy balance between assertiveness and diplomacy
- Understanding of business context and overall company priorities
- Drive towards excellence and continuous improvement
- Ability to recommend and defend policy or strategic direction changes to management
Bancontact Payconiq Company is a leading Belgian debit-card payment scheme with ambition ...
Our product proposition
Deliver convenient and safe payments for everyday things, anywhere, anytime, in the most effective way.
Our brand personality
Sincere, reliable, inclusive and up-to-date.
Make our users worry-free. For them to feel secure and protected. We make paying easy !
Are you eager to strive for excellence, do you like a challenge and would you like to be part of a dynamic team?
Then make sure to send your CV and cover letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.