As Performance Marketing Manager you are responsible for defining the digital communication strategy for the Payconiq by Bancontact app aiming at user conversion and growth of the different app features. You are responsible for creating and implementing a digital marketing strategy to optimize ROI and to ensure insights for multi-channel performance measurement. Your biggest challenge will be to transform the Payconiq by Bancontact app in a meaningful communication channel aimed at conversion and growth.
In this role your main responsibilities are to:
- Define and track key performance metrics for in app campaigns
- Identify useful insights whilst constantly optimizing operational costs and performance
- Make reports & identify actionable improvement areas & goals
- Manage testing before the launch of digital in app campaigns
- Manage conversion marketing
- Analyze customer experience
- Create and optimize our funnels
- Test new ideas and tweak until you get the desired result
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (marketing and product) on various digital projects
- Collaborate with external agencies (creative agency and app developers)
Skills & Mindset
- You have at least 3 years of recent experience in digital marketing with a focus on conversion
- You have been bitten by digital media and are constantly online
- You are hands on and familiar with tooling
- Data and analytics are your favorite playground.
- You are familiar with Google Analytics, SEO, SEA, retargeting, content marketing, e-mail marketing and project management.
- You are aware of the latest trends/evolutions in the market and know the online marketing landscape in Belgium.
- You have relevant experience in Digital transformation and Digital Channels.
- You have a bachelor's degree in a field such as marketing, or equivalent by experience in marketing.
- You are preferably bilingual (Dutch/French), but have a perfect knowledge of at least one of the two national languages.
- You have a good knowledge of English.
- You are able to work independently and take initiatives where necessary.
What Bancontact Payconiq Company will offer you:
A great challenge in a welcoming, positive and innovative environment!
Bancontact Payconiq Company is the Belgian market leader in electronic and mobile payment services. We aim for easy, safe and efficient transactions. Anytime, anywhere. With your card or mobile phone. This makes us an ambitious company, focused on the perfect balance between reliability and user friendliness.
Working for Bancontact Payconiq Company therefore equals being part of a dynamic and talented team and contributing to the evolutions of the payment world of today and tomorrow.
Are you eager to strive for excellence, do you like a challenge and would you like to be part of a dynamic team? Then make sure to send your CV and cover letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org