- You analyze the performance of our current processes in alignment with the team, identify weaknesses and come with an action plan to improve the processes
- You map the processes that are not (correctly) documented and, in alignment with the Scheme Manager/ExCo, start describing and documenting them while capturing input from all colleagues
- When needed, you design and help implementing new processes allowing an optimized way of working and requiring high level of cross business unit coordination
- You set up and, in the context of your mission, feed a process library that will serve as BPC inventory
- You set up a process review framework
- You build training material for the deployment of the processes through the whole company
The methodology used for the documentation will be chosen together with the Company.
Skills & Mindset
- You have 3+ years of experience in Process Management, ideally in the payment industry or within a financial institution
- You are structured and work efficiently against set deadlines
- You have a high level of understanding of key processes and an eagerness to dive into them in search of simplification and optimization
- You have excellent writing skills, and are capable to synthetize a lot of information into simple output
- You have the necessary communication skills, drive and methodological knowledge to coordinate and engage stakeholders
- You are used to work independently and you strive for the desired result;
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- You are fluent in French or Dutch and in English
What Bancontact Payconiq Company will offer you
A great challenge in a welcoming, positive and innovative environment!
Bancontact Payconiq Company is the Belgian market leader in electronic and mobile payment services. We aim for easy, safe and efficient transactions. Anytime, anywhere. With your card or mobile phone. This makes us an ambitious company, focused on the perfect balance between reliability and user friendliness.
Working for Bancontact Payconiq Company therefore equals being part of a dynamic and talented team and contributing to the evolutions of the payment world of today and tomorrow.
Are you eager to strive for excellence, do you like a challenge and would you like to be part of a dynamic team? Then make sure to send your CV and cover letter by e-mail to email@example.com