- You are in charge of the core services of the PayconiqbyBancontact App: you define the new payment features to be developed, how to boost the App usage, and the roadmap for these features. All this based on customer needs, figures and research, and explore the market to find potential partners for those services
- You maintain an end-to-end approach to your scope of services: on the one hand you make sure the roadmap contributes to the strategy of Bancontact Payconiq Company, on the other hand you translate your roadmap into tangible and deliverable features and user stories
- You work with designers to create a state-of-the-art UX for every new feature, also leveraging on your own experience
- You align with solutions architects to check the feasibility and set up for the new features
- Together with other product managers, you identify and solve potential dependencies and ensure a continuous improvement of the current app functionalities
- As delivery happens via external providers, you manage the relation with those parties as far as features development and delivery are concerned
- You liaise with Marketing teams to define the go-to-market strategy for the new services to be launched on the market
- You are responsible for product/features/service delivery in line with committed delivery dates
- You set KPIs for the features in your scope, you follow up their performance after their launch, and you define growth/improvement plan if relevant
- You actively manage and foster strong relationships with stakeholders, both external (provider of services, belgian banks,...) and internal
- You will be part of the Product team reporting to the Chief Operating Officer.
Skills & Mindset
- Master degree or equivalent proven experience
- 4+ years working as a Product Manager, by preference in an Agile environment. Relevant experience with a mobile application preferred.
- Industry experience; 3+ years working in payments, finance, banking, etc.
- Affinity - Experience in UX design/Customer-centered design
- Previous experience in working with external parties
- Outstanding drive: you have it in you to take ownership of the product and do the necessary to bring it to the next level
- Very good negotiating skills, you know how to convince
- Customer-centric mindset, and are able to think from a user point of view in all circumstances
- Analytical skills, you develop your own framework to make decisions and prioritise
- Always striving to improve and optimize
- Strong sense of curiosity, especially for what happens in the market
- High level of maturity and problem-solving ability to independently manage responsibilities
- Ability to understand complex business models and to make proposals on how to set up new partnerships
- Ability to build efficient relations and communicate extensively with both internal and external stakeholders, of all types of expertise
- Ability to recommend and defend policy or strategic direction changes to management
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch,both verbally and written.
A great challenge in a welcoming, positive and innovative environment, in which you will join the Product team!
Bancontact Payconiq Company is the Belgian market leader in electronic and mobile payment services. We aim for easy, safe and efficient transactions. Anytime, anywhere. With your card or mobile phone. This makes us an ambitious company, focused on the perfect balance between reliability and user friendliness.
Working for Bancontact Payconiq Company therefore equals being part of a dynamic and talented team and contributing to the evolutions of the payment world of today and tomorrow.
If you’re interested, then make sure to send your CV and cover letter by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org