- Sales/administrative Support:
- Acting as a first point of contact for (potential) partners and merchants: dealing with emails and phone calls
- Providing accurate and complete information about our products and services
- Handling complaints and make sure our merchants and partners are helped with acceptable solutions
- Report and escalate towards the correct functional or management lines
- Technical support:
- Acting as a first point of contact for partners (key accounts): dealing with more complex issues and questions, like setting up an integration or issues with payments
- Work together with other departments to find the resolution to unknown issues, e.g. IT and product
Desired skills and experience:
We are looking for a service oriented person with an inquisitive and proactive mindset who is interested in the world of apps and mobile payments.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in a similar role
- Preferably experience in a support function in a technical environment
- Strong IT affinity
- Familiar with MS Office, smartphones and apps
- Preferably bilingual NL/FR, EN and GE is a plus
- Knowledge of payments is a big plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Professional attitude towards our partners
- Proactive, driven and curious personality
What Bancontact Payconiq Company will offer you:
A great challenge in a welcoming, positive and innovative environment!
Bancontact Payconiq Company is the Belgian market leader in electronic and mobile payment services. We aim for easy, safe and efficient transactions. Anytime, anywhere. With your card or mobile phone. This makes us an ambitious company, focused on the perfect balance between reliability and user friendliness.
Working for Bancontact Payconiq Company therefore equals being part of a dynamic and talented team and contributing to the evolutions of the payment world of today and tomorrow.
As an employee of Bancontact Payconiq Company you will enjoy the benefits of working in a nice environment (including fresh fruit, good coffee, company events) where you will be granted every opportunity to develop your competencies.
Are you eager to strive for excellence, do you like a challenge and would you like to be part of a dynamic team?
Then make sure to send your CV and cover letter by e-mail to email@example.com