- Being specialist in Data Science and Business Intelligence:
- You will support the Marketing Team, the Sales team and the Product team in extracting business intelligence from available data
- You will draw from company data actionable insights for internal stakeholders from different departments
- You will measure the effectiveness of different marketing efforts and support the Marketing Director by delivering and presenting relevant insights
- You will analyze transactional data in order to detect outliers and possible fraud cases
- You will propose innovations (including patent suggestions) to use data science, AI or any other technologies to improve the existing payment products, or to allow to build and deploy new innovative products
- In a complementary role:
- You will manage different IT providers (cloud providers, telco solution, phones…)
- You will move the current Internal IT to the next level in terms of structure, processes, policies, control and overall organization
Skills & Mindset
- You hold a Master's degree in a quantitative field (Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.)
- You are a bright junior, passionate about data & analytics and a constant learner
- You are capable to take responsibilities, and set rules in an autonomous way
- You work easily in a team and are equally capable of working independently
- You are well organized, you like to have a good overview and your aim is to achieve good results thanks to your methodical skills and distinctive proactive attitude
- Experience in payment is a nice to have
- You are fluent in English, and in either French or Dutch
A great challenge in a welcoming, positive and innovative environment, in which you will join the R&D team!
Bancontact Payconiq Company is the Belgian market leader in electronic and mobile payment services. We aim for easy, safe and efficient transactions. Anytime, anywhere. With your card or mobile phone. This makes us an ambitious company, focused on the perfect balance between reliability and user friendliness.
Working for Bancontact Payconiq Company therefore equals being part of a dynamic and talented team and contributing to the evolutions of the payment world of today and tomorrow.
As an employee of Bancontact Payconiq Company you will enjoy the benefits of working in a nice environment (including fresh fruit, good coffee, company events) where you will be granted every opportunity to develop your competencies.
Then make sure to send your CV and cover letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org