- Together with the other BI Specialist of Bancontact Payconiq you will:
- Deliver analyses supporting the company business (eg performance of our payment instruments, effectiveness of Marketing campaigns, understanding of customers’ behaviour in order to develop and improve our products..) and provide insights that help us grow further
- Promote a data-driven culture within the Company, by playing a proactive role in placing data analysis at the center of how we understand the business and how we make decisions
- Work hands-on on the way you collect, process and extract data, mastering the end-to-end chain between data gathering and exploitation, also working with (i) our technical expert to ensure handling respects Bancontact Payconiq standards of security; and (ii) our legal and data protection officer to operate in respect of the applicable regulations, such as GDPR
- Set up processes for data handling and working at constantly improving the way we treat our data
- Manage end-to-end small projects around data topics
- As a secondary role, you will manage a number of IT providers (telco solutions, phone, services, cloud services,…); in this role you will:
- Rationalize the existing range of relationships (reduce # of providers, streamline terms of relationship across providers)
- Follow up on the lifecycle of each provider relation
Skills & Mindset
- You have previous relevant experience as Data/BI analyst, preferably in the world of payments
- You hold a Master’s degree in a relevant field for this expertise
- You are passionate about analytics, and how data can bring value to the company
- You are into constantly improving the way you work
- You can speak the language of the business, and are interested in understanding our core activities
- You have a hands-on, end-to-end approach to your work, and are interested in all aspects of working with data, including the technical and the governance/legal aspects of it
- You have a strong sense of ownership, and are capable of setting rules in an autonomous way
- You are well organized and know how to go from idea to result, also thanks to an outstanding proactive attitude
- You are fluent in English and in French or Dutch
Bancontact Payconiq Company is the Belgian market leader in electronic and mobile payment services. We aim for easy, safe and efficient transactions. Anytime, anywhere. With your card or mobile phone. This makes us an ambitious company, focused on the perfect balance between reliability and user friendliness.
Working for Bancontact Payconiq Company therefore equals being part of a dynamic and talented team and contributing to the evolutions of the payment world of today and tomorrow.
As an employee of Bancontact Payconiq Company you will enjoy the benefits of working in a nice environment (including fresh fruit, good coffee, company events) where you will be granted every opportunity to develop your competencies.
Then make sure to send your CV and cover letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org