As Project Manager you are responsible for managing the transition of the Bancontact certification testing environment towards a future-proof and more efficient solution. Your main task will be to follow-up with the supplier on the phased delivery of the new test platform, and with the Bancontact Payconiq certification manager and onboarding project managers on the migration of the first vendors from the current environment to the new one.
In this role your main responsibilities are to:
- Manage the project roadmap.
- Together with the supplier, define and follow-up on the phased delivery strategy during the build phase
- Report on a regular basis on the progress toward the stakeholders in BPC (including Bancontact Payconiq certification manager and onboarding project managers) to align the planning with ongoing test project to allow for migration.
- Proactively identify issues and propose mitigations.
- Follow up on the deployment of the web-based solution
- Assist in setting up the new processes with the different stakeholders
Skills & Mindset
- You have at least 3 years of recent experience in project management
- Experience in the deployment and enrollment of customer in cloud based application portal
- You have experience in payment, payment testing or certification
- You can manage projects with multiple stakeholders.
- You are analytical and have a technical background
- You are preferably bilingual (Dutch/French), but have a perfect knowledge of at least one of the two national languages
- You have a good knowledge of English
- You have excellent reporting skills
- You are able to work independently and take initiatives where necessary.
What Bancontact Payconiq Company will offer you:
A great challenge in a welcoming, positive and innovative environment!
Bancontact Payconiq Company is the Belgian market leader in electronic and mobile payment services. We aim for easy, safe and efficient transactions. Anytime, anywhere. With your card or mobile phone. This makes us an ambitious company, focused on the perfect balance between reliability and user friendliness.
Working for Bancontact Payconiq Company therefore equals being part of a dynamic and talented team and contributing to the evolutions of the payment world of today and tomorrow.
Are you eager to strive for excellence, do you like a challenge and would you like to be part of a dynamic team?
Then make sure to send your CV and cover letter by e-mail to email@example.com