Bancontact Payconiq Company is a team of driven professionals that believe that payments are more than transactions. We believe that easy, seamless and accessible payments contribute to positive connections. We work as 1 team to bring easy, leading-edge and secure payment experiences that meet the needs and expectations of the Belgian community. For consumers, merchants and our partners.
Our accomplishments make us the preferred provider of electronic and mobile payment experiences in Belgium. Belgians pulled out their Bancontact card or smartphone almost 2.3 billion times* to pay with Bancontact or Payconiq. Over a period of five years, that’s an impressive increase of 54.5%.
*Corporate data based on our half-yearly results in 2022
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CAMPAIGN, CONTENT & PERFORMANCE MANAGER TO JOIN OUR MARKETING TEAM
Our marketing team is responsible for all B2C and B2B marketing and communication activities of the company. For this team, we are looking for a campaign, content & performance manager.
Your main responsibilities are to define, develop and optimize campaigns & content for all (digital) channels (owned & paid), to increase awareness and usage of our products and features and to enable transactions. You will report to our Chief Marketing Officer.
So, are you up for the challenge? Then read on and join our marketing team!
THE DAILY CHALLENGES OF A CAMPAIGN, CONTENT & PERFORMANCE MANAGER
Our marketing team consists of 4 marketing experts who work together as one. Together we serve consumers, merchants, and partners with a variety of (marketing) communication assets. There are 2 main challenges as a campaign, content & performance manager:
- Develop and execute the overall strategy of the go-to-market communication and campaigns (paid & non paid) for our new products and app features in close collaboration with your colleagues from the product team.
- Based on our brand and product strategy, develop specific co-marketing campaigns, and coordinate their execution with our co-marketing partner, such as retailers, sector federations, …. In some cases, if relevant, this will be in collaboration with our marketing and communication agency.
- Continuously search for creative, out of the box initiatives that lift our brands and products.
- Be the point of contact and take the lead in supporting our partners in their commercial communication around our products.
- Make our brands stand out in SEA.
Content & performance management
You are responsible for the creation of the communication strategy, the content creation, and the execution of the communication. You will work closely with our digital content expert who has all the technical know-how of the tools. All communication plans should be in line with the defined targets.
- Create the best possible content for our website, emails, and even for our Payconiq by Bancontact app. You knowledge in SEO will guide you in defining the right content.
- Develop multi-channel lifecycle communication for merchants and consumers, with a focus on promoting new and existing products and app features in line with the business targets.
- Take responsibility for our direct communication (such as email & app communication, physical welcome packages for merchants, …) towards our different target audiences (B2C & B2B).
- Contribute to and safeguard the evolution of the consumer and merchant customer journey together with your colleagues from the product department.
WITH THESE SKILLS AND MINDSET, YOU WILL THRIVE IN OUR TEAM
Don’t worry. This is not a skillset checklist, rather than a wish list. We value your talent and experience, and above all we believe that a cultural fit is equally important as a business fit.
- You are happy to plan, manage and coordinate multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously.
- Colleagues would describe you as organized, autonomous, and pragmatic with sound judgement.
- Your creative mind and innovative attitude are two key pillars in your way of working.
- Juggling with (de)briefings towards agencies, your colleagues and other stakeholders comes naturally to you.
- Your pro-active & assertive nature make it easy for your team members to collaborate with you.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in campaigns, content & performance.
- You are a performance-driven team player who enjoys celebrating joint achievements.
- You might not be a copywriter but your affinity with language is key, and you juggle with SEO in your content.
- You are preferable bilingual Dutch and French. At least one of these languages should be at native speaker level. Fluency in English is required.
- A sound knowledge of the payment industry is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
You will join a team of professionals with a shared mission: we are dedicated to bring easy and leading-edge payment experiences for the Belgium community while ensuring the highest level of security and compliance with industry regulations.
Yes, that’s quite the challenge. But rest assured, you can rely on your colleagues. We are proud of our welcoming, positive, and innovative environment!
We offer you a salary package in line with your competences and experience, and the possibility to grow your skillset based on your ambitions. We support hybrid working via fixed office days per team. Moreover, you’re always welcome to work from our office, where you can enjoy fresh fruit, morning conversations at the coffee machine and of course our company events.
Interested to join us? Then send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com