- To maintain positive relationships with our partners: recurrent or ad hoc meetings to be held with e.g. large retailers to evaluate the quality of the Payconiq implementations, to identify potential business needs and to follow up on technical issues or escalations. Tracking KPI’s and making sure that Bancontact Payconiq Company reaches the desired level of service is part of this responsibility.
- To build partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company's services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise. As an example, together with the Head of support, optimize current support processes for large retailers or together with our partner in charge of the Payconiq transaction processing, monitor closely the advancements of reported technical issues or escalations.
- Together with the assigned internal Project Manager, to follow up the pilot projects with our partners to ensure a seamless delivery of our Payconiq services and to manage further roll out after an end-to-end successful pilot phase.
- To perform on-site visits and be in direct relation with customers/partners. This will allow you to evaluate the implementations from all angles (consumer, merchant, cashier, etc…) and have a 360 view on the products Bancontact Payconiq Company is distributing in the market. Based on these field experiences you will define and follow up on improvement tracks (re-launch marketing to increase visibility of our product, organize cashier trainings, launch product optimizations, etc…)
- To assess customer feedback and together with Product management establish, improve, and refine services and/or products.
- To monitor actively Payconiq volumes at partners and initiate meetings to increase volumes of transactions.
- To support the sales team by ensuring the team's processes and tasks with regards to customer after care are organized efficiently.
Skills & Mindset
- Master degree or equivalent proven experience
- Experience in payment or financial industry may be advantageous
- Experience in service delivery management or similar role for minimum 3 years
- Strong customer service, quality control and technical skills and ability to follow up on multiple tracks contributing to a bigger goal, switching from micro to macro perspective
- Customer-centric mindset: able to think from a customer point of view in all circumstances
- Always striving to improve and optimize, with a flexible mindset that allows you to integrate input or feedback fast
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail
- Ability to build efficient relations and communicate extensively with both internal and external stakeholders, of all types of expertise. You know how to mobilize your stakeholders to get to a good common result
- Work in an organized way, meet deadlines and provide regular updates towards management
- Languages: fluent in Dutch, French and English, both verbally and written
Bancontact Payconiq Company is a leading Belgian debit-card payment scheme with ambition ...
Our product proposition
Deliver convenient and safe payments for everyday things, anywhere, anytime, in the most effective way.
Our brand personality
Sincere, reliable, inclusive and up-to-date.
Make our users worry-free. For them to feel secure and protected. We make paying easy!
Are you eager to strive for excellence, do you like a challenge and would you like to be part of a dynamic team?
Then make sure to send your CV and cover letter by e-mail to [email protected]