Relationship management Partners (mostly banks)
- Keep a close relationship with existing partners and support them when launching new Bancontact or Payconiq products.
- Provide them with all necessary tools and information for them to train their sales teams
- Give product demo’s upon request to resellers in close collaboration with the Product and Marketing team
- Inform the partners of all important events having an impact on their Bancontact/Payconiq businesses
- Explore the market for new opportunities and be the first contact point for potential new partners in (the consumer side of) our ecosystem and help them grow the number of consumers paying with Bancontact or Payconiq
- Support the partners in promoting our brands towards their consumers and stimulate them to organize campaigns and to include our brands in their communications
- Make sure the partners support our global campaigns through their own channels by communicating on our marketing plan and provide all necessary assets
- Set clear targets and offer incentives to stimulate partners in promoting our products
- Provide reporting and closely follow-up on the defined targets
- Act as the Single Point of Contact in the Company when it goes about relations with partners
- Organise Partner Meetings twice a year
- Organise bilateral meetings on a regular base with the partners to follow-up on their activities, projects and new product implementation
- Master Degree or equivalent through experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in payment industry
- Both commercial as well as techno-commercial background (i.e. mastering to a certain level the processes and technical flows that underlie the payment eco-system)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Assertiveness and customer orientation
- Leadership skills: ability to communicate well, to motivate people, flexibility to solve problems in a changing environment, positive spirit, sense of responsibility
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Team Player
- Fluent in English is a must (reading, speaking and writing), fluent in Dutch and French are clear assets
- Proficiency in MS Office
A great challenge in a welcoming, positive and innovative environment!
Bancontact Payconiq Company is the Belgian market leader in electronic and mobile payment services. We aim for easy, safe and efficient transactions. Anytime, anywhere. With your card or mobile phone. This makes us an ambitious company, focused on the perfect balance between reliability and user friendliness.
Working for Bancontact Payconiq Company therefore equals being part of a dynamic and talented team and contributing to the evolutions of the payment world of today and tomorrow.
As an employee of Bancontact Payconiq Company you will enjoy the benefits of working in a nice environment (including fresh fruit, good coffee, company events) where you will be granted every opportunity to develop your competencies.
Then make sure to send your CV and cover letter by e-mail to email@example.com