- Responsible for consumer and merchant segmentation, information gathering about both target groups and develop the adequate communication.
- Prepare go to market communication of our products together with our marketing and communication agency. This includes the creation of product sheets, communication plans, POS material, …
- Develop our communication for our 2 key target groups: merchants and consumers, with a focus on promoting new merchant products and new app features.
- Take the lead in supporting our partners in their commercial communication around our products.
- Develop a service communication approach for consumers and merchants (e.g. product updates, operational information, …)
- Responsible for our e-mail actions towards our different clients and stakeholders, from the creation of the communication strategy until the execution of that strategy.
- Co-development and validation of the in-app communication.
- Contribute to and safeguard the evolution of the consumer and merchant experience journey together with your colleagues from the product development department.
- You are in charge of developing the overall strategy of the go-to-market communication and campaigns in close collaboration with your colleagues from the marketing team.
- Continuously search for creative, out of the box initiatives that lift our brands.
- Execute the go-to-market communication and identify campaign opportunities in line with our overall marketing plan.
- Based on our brand strategy, develop specific co-marketing campaigns and coordinate their execution with our co-marketing partner, such as retailers, sector federations,…. Always in close collaboration with our marketing and communication agency.
- Be the point of contact for the partners and provide support for and follow-up of the tailor-made communication actions of these partners. (E.g press action support, …)
- Together with our event manager, you are responsible for the development and delivery of all event materials.
Skills & Mindset
- You are happy to plan, manage and coordinate multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously.
- Friends would describe you as organized, autonomous, and pragmatic with sound judgement.
- Your creative mind and innovative attitude are 2 key pillars in your way of working.
- Juggling with (de)briefings towards agencies, your colleagues and other stakeholders comes naturally to you.
- Your pro-active & assertive nature make it easy for your team members to collaborate with you.
- You have a Master Degree or equal by experience.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in product communication, marketing and campaigns.
- Performance-driven team player who enjoys celebrating joint achievements.
- You are not a copywriter but your affinity with language is key.
- Knowledge of Dutch should be at native speaker level. Fluency in English and French is required.
- Sound knowledge of the payment industry is a plus.
A great challenge in a welcoming, positive and innovative environment!
Bancontact Payconiq Company is the Belgian market leader in electronic and mobile payment services. We aim for easy, safe and efficient transactions. Anytime, anywhere. With your card or mobile phone. This makes us an ambitious company, focused on the perfect balance between reliability and user friendliness.
Working for Bancontact Payconiq Company therefore equals being part of a dynamic and talented team and contributing to the evolutions of the payment world of today and tomorrow.
As an employee of Bancontact Payconiq Company you will enjoy the benefits of working in a nice environment (including fresh fruit, good coffee, company events) where you will be granted every opportunity to develop your competencies.
Are you eager to strive for excellence, do you like a challenge and would you like to be part of a dynamic team? Then make sure to send your CV and cover letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org