As card systems expert, you bring the technical expertise to the operations of the Bancontact scheme and manage end-to-end the evolutions of the scheme rules and services.
As payment systems expert, you help defining the architecture of new payment solution, including security aspects; you follow up on the development and deployment phases until the system is in full production. You also help defining changes and updates in existing payment solutions.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for all topics related to cards and card processing systems, including physical cards, wearables, digital wallets, physical POS, mobile POS, and the whole payment system chain on which these components rely.
- Act as primary contact to chip manufacturers, personalization bureau and terminals manufacturers
- Work closely with the certification manager on the card’s ecosystems certification topics.
- Manage end-to-end card-related projects
- Proactively identify field issues and propose mitigations.
- Follow up on the deployment of new technologies
- Participate to relevant Working Group(s) organized by payment-related standardization bodies
Skills & Mindset
- You have at least 8 years of recent experience in debit or credit card technology, including embedded software for microcontrollers, payment endpoints and kernel interfaces. You have experience in payment solutions testing and/or certification.
- Preferably, you have experience in smartcard security, and you have been involved in smartcard security certifications. You can manage projects with multiple stakeholders.
- You are analytical and have a technical background
- You are preferably bilingual (Dutch/French), or have a perfect knowledge of at least one of the two national languages
- You have a good knowledge of English
- You have excellent reporting skills
- You are able to work independently and take initiatives where necessary.
What Bancontact Payconiq Company will offer you:
A great challenge in a welcoming, positive and innovative environment!
Bancontact Payconiq Company is the Belgian market leader in electronic and mobile payment services. We aim for easy, safe and efficient transactions. Anytime, anywhere. With your card or mobile phone. This makes us an ambitious company, focused on the perfect balance between reliability and user friendliness.
Working for Bancontact Payconiq Company therefore equals being part of a dynamic and talented team and contributing to the evolutions of the payment world of today and tomorrow.
Are you eager to strive for excellence, do you like a challenge and would you like to be part of a dynamic team?
Then make sure to send your CV and cover letter by e-mail to [email protected].