As Risk Manager you will:
- Maintain and update the Company’s Risk Management Policy
- Monitor the implementation of the Risk Management Policy
- Identify and document risks (threats or opportunities) by liaising with all the Departments of the Company
- Assess and document the effect of all identified threats and opportunities by assessing the vulnerability of Bancontact Payconiq Company to the impact of each risk.
- Accept or mitigate risks and prepare responses to mitigate threats and maximize opportunities
- Implement risk responses
- Monitor and review the performance of the Risk Management Framework
- Communicate and report toward the Management of the Company and the Board of Directors of Bancontact Payconiq Company through the Audit & Risk Committee
- Keep the Risk Management of the Company in line with
- The evolving national and European legal and regulatory requirements
- The evolutions of the features, products, and projects of the Company
- Be the contact person for the Internal Audit function as well as with external auditors with respect to risks
- Collaborate with the Compliance function on the evaluation and monitoring of Compliance risks, among others, Anti-Money Laundering risks
- Be the contact person for the regulator (the Belgian National Bank) with respect to risks
- Be a member of the Company’s
- Data Committee
- Liaise with the Data Protection Officer and advise on risks linked to the handling of data (personal and confidential)
- Handle and document breaches and data related requests from customers (deletion, information, etc.)
- Company’s Internal Risk Committee
- Data Committee
- Education: Master degree in related discipline or equivalent proven experience
- Experience in the payment industry is a plus
- Minimum 5 years in an equivalent position
- Fluency in Dutch and/or French and English
- Excellent written communication skills, and ability to draft simple documents covering complex matters
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, and ability to translate technical concept into understandable notions and principles, speak with authority, influencing skills
- Ability to make recommendations to the management
- Excellent problem-solving skills and high-level of maturity allowing to balance regulatory/Risk perspective with business goals
- Ability to execute processes and to supervise the execution of processes
- Organized, autonomous, and pragmatic with sound judgment
- Team player and coach able to provide guidance to people based on subject matter expertise
- Customer orientation
What Bancontact Payconiq Company will offer you
A great challenge in a welcoming, positive and innovative environment!
Bancontact Payconiq Company is a Belgian market leader in electronic and mobile payment services. We aim for easy, safe and efficient transactions. Anytime, anywhere. With your card or mobile phone. This makes us an ambitious company, focused on the perfect balance between reliability and user friendliness.
As an employee of Bancontact Payconiq Company you will enjoy the benefits of being part of our amazing team and working in a nice environment (including fresh fruit, good coffee, company events) where you will be granted every opportunity to develop your competencies.
Also, we truly believe that our success is made possible by the talent and energy of our team, that is why your job will be also rewarded by a competitive salary and package.
Are you eager to strive for excellence, do you like a challenge and would you like to be part of a dynamic team?
Then make sure to send your CV and cover letter by e-mail to email@example.com.